For automated coverslip mounting
8 racks with 20 positions each
3 Plates with 96 wells each giving a total of 288
To store scanned slides
2 Racks with 9 positions available on each rack
|Motorized Digital Microscope
For automated scanning of slides and analysis for instance HEp-2 pattern recognition
|Linear Barcode Reader
For positive identification of samples and reagents
4 large positions for diluent bottles and 9 smaller positions for conjugates and mounting media
|Integrated computer and full HD Touchscreen Monitor
To view, validate and archive results
THE ZENIT BRAND: A LEADING PRESENCE IN THE AUTOIMMUNITY FIELD
Extensive research as well as a proven track record of accuracy and reliability has allowed us to expand our experience into a Global Organization offering highquality diagnostic products and services for the detection and diagnosis of autoimmune diseases. The Zenit brand has become a sign of recognition in the Autoimmunity field, a symbol for quality and innovation which anticipates customers’ needs and aids their daily lab workflow.
ZENIT PRO: A GENERATION AHEAD IN IFA AUTOMATION
Zenit PRO is A. Menarini Diagnostics' totally automated, complete walkaway platform for IFA testing which improves standardization and patient care in the Autoimmunity lab.
The system prepares and scans all Menarini Zenit slides and provides reliable analysis on Zenit ANA Hep-2 cells for positive/negative interpretation and pattern recognition.
Results are then reviewed and validated by the operator using a powerful and intuitive Software interface accessible through the on board touch screen monitor.
MAIN BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES IN USING ZENIT PRO
- Reduces time consuming steps of slides preparation, including the automated coverslip mounting
- Fast slide scanning and image digitization (< 30 seconds/well for Zenit cell substrates, < 2.5 mins for Zenit tissue substrates)
- Discrimination between negative and positive results for a fast and reliable validation
- Streamlines the entire IFA protocol, from slide processing to the final result
- Eliminates human error and reduces subjectivity and intra/inter-lab variability
- HEp-2 ICAP nomenclature classification built-in for standardisation of result reporting, user defined reporting also available.
- Digital image of full well can be navigated with the virtual microscope to review the image, allowing easy identification of tissues and mitotic cells.
- Results are robust even in presence of artefacts or damaged areas in the well due to full well imaging
- The high quality of the images makes the validation phase and pattern identification easier
- Barcoding and positive identification of samples, reagents and slides guarantees total process traceability
- Easy retrieval of archived results
- No transcription errors or sample mix ups